If you are facing problems regarding your blurry Snapchat videos and uploads, do not worry as you are not alone. Snapchat videos sometimes get blurry and videos are uploaded in poor quality than your phone is capable of producing.
Fix A Blurry Snapchat Video
This is a common problem faced by a lot of people and we are here to help you get rid of it in no time. The further article will help you understand the reason behind a blurry Snapchat video and also how to fix a blurry Snapchat video resolution.
Why Are Snapchat Videos Blurry?
As your login to your Snapchat and settings to change the image quality settings, you must have noticed that there are only two default video quality options- Standard and Lower but no High Definition (HD). This is because Snapchat through various techniques compresses your video to save Time and Money- The more compressed the video will be, the less bandwidth will it consume resulting in a smaller size and thereby saving both time and money.
However, these compressions dissipate the videos causing them to be blurry and distorted.
Here is a List of Quick Fix to Your Blurry Snapchat Videos:
- You can try compressing the video yourself by using software such as Google Squoosh to reduce the definition. There are also various apps available to compress videos. So you can choose any video compression app that fits your requirements.
- We also recommend you upload your videos and images using a wifi connection instead of a 3G, 4G, or 5G connection.
- Some Snapchat filters create calculated blur in your images so you must keep a check on such filters before using any Snapchat filter.
- Lastly, here is an article on how to rectify blurry photos for free after you have taken a specific photo that you are not able to retake that is needed to be uploaded urgently.
How Snapchat Works?
Snapchat is a mobile photo messaging application for Android and iOS devices. In simple words an app where you can connect with your friends and through snaps and messages. A snap is a picture or video you upload to your Snapchat account. Snapchat is used for a variety of different tasks ranging from messaging, sending short videos, live video chatting to sharing your chronological story.
A video snap can be a maximum of 10 seconds long. The video gets deleted once it is viewed by all the viewers but when you add the video to your story, it will get disappeared after 24 hours. You can use different types of filters and icons in Snapchat to enhance your video or image, you can even doodle over a snap. Once you open your Snapchat app it goes directly to the camera screen and you are good to go. But when you find blurry Snapchat video then you need to fix it asap.
How to Use Snapchat Video Feature
One of the most important features of Snapchat is clicking photos and sharing them. Apart from the above mentioned Snapchat also have other features which are :
- Filters -Snapchat is known for its black/white filters or ones that contain stars in it.
- Geofilter – In Geofilters Snapchat automatically switch on the filters suited for that particular region. For instance, the app adjusts a famous monument or even a road alongside you in the image
- Voice and Video calls – This feature helps you stay connected with your family and friends via voice and video calls globally.
- Chat – A chat is simply a text message consisting of multiple glyphs, characters, symbols, or sentences ie a brief written messages.
- Story – A story can be understood as a collection of posts and snaps uploaded by you that lasted for 24 hours. This feature is acquired by both Facebook and Instagram.
- Lenses – This feature helps you enhance your facial features by changing the way you look with a combination of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
- Snapchat Ads – It is one of the latest and unique features of Snapchat where you can create digital ads and run marketing campaigns. Snapchat has a wide reach globally which makes it a great medium for marketing. Various Businesses and freelancers promote their work and create awareness through this feature.
- Snap Map – This latest feature of Snapchat allows you to share your current location with your playmate. It lets you scroll around an actual map to see where your friends are located and updates each time you open Snapchat, and so meeting up can be a piece of cake.
- Memories – It is a collection of all the past clicked photos and chats which it converts into memory and allows the users to save as many such memories in their device’s gallery which you can further share with your friends and dear ones.
How to Promote Snapchat Videos?
To promote Snapchat videos for your business, here are a few tips and tricks you could follow:
- Post your story often: You need to post your stories daily at least 5 to 6 times per day by adding fresh content each day to make sure that it’s active. As anything you post lasts only for a maximum of 24hours.Posting your content frequently will keep your brand fresh in your follower’s minds.
- Promoting Snapchat Account on other marketing channels: When you are new to a Snapchat account, it is really important for your company that you promote your business as people will only know what you will tell them. You do not need to restrict your business to only Snapchat but you can also promote content on other marketing channels such as Facebook and Instagram.
- Create a sponsored lens: The buzz of using different filters and lenses these days is at its climax. People love to apply numerous filters and lenses to take creative photos which make them appear glamourous. Some filters even change the pitch of your voice. All these are different ways of fun because it is entertaining and humorous in an appealing way. Taking this as an opportunity, businesses too can create a sponsored filter. Just as in 2016, Gatorade introduced its own, animated, Super Bowl Snapchat filter which allowed users to dunk a virtual Gatorade cooler over people’s video selfies.
- Offer Discounts and Promo codes: The tactic of proffering different promotional offers and codes has been in the market for ages and has captivated a big chunk of users. This strategy will help you boost sales and conversions. If you want high sales, offering discounts will help you get there.
- Promote a new product: Promoting a new product is one of the great methods to keep engaging with your users more and maintaining the Brand’s value afresh in their minds. Even many infamous brands such as Featsock.com, a sock brand are killing it on social media, especially on a human-centric platform like Snapchat. Constantly engaging with users with a different product or a new launch makes it easier to make a place in the market teemed with already flourishing businesses.
- Experience of Exclusive access: Another unique way of directly engaging with your social media followers is to provide them with exclusive access. You can revert to your users or even indulge in one-on-one interactions with your targeted users intending to take care of any query they have. Unlike other social media, on Snapchat only you and the person sending messages to know whether you are responding or not which makes it hassle-free for you to ignore irrelevant comments. But you must always put in efforts to replying to your followers as it will keep the business going.
- Posting only relevant content: Though users, especially the youth, spend 3 to 4 hours of their day on Snapchat on average, mindless images and irrelevant posts will lose the share of users. There you could use the public resources for the benefits of the users with self-esteem issues. It will help the populace to increase awareness about mental health and enhance their social value.
- Promote an upcoming event: use this platform to leverage Snapchat’s most popular feature i.e. stories to promote your ideas or events just like the NBA, which used the Snapchat stories feature and posted live updates of the event to add to the excitement of the league’s most valuable player award. There are almost about 70% of people who will get influence positively. It is indeed a great number.
You can use this platform for the benefits of your audience as well as it will help you in the long term only when you use it in your favor.
- Driving website traffic: Snapchat’s new feature allows you to add links to your story. All you have to do is take a photo from your camera as you would normally do. Then add the link to your photo which will give the users access to that link by swiping up from the bottom of your story.
- Keep your audience stimulated: Boring content loses the audience’s attention quickly. People always want something new and more. You have to keep things exciting. If your followers are not entertained and distracted, they will stop following you and it will not be as easy to market those people again.
How to Use Snapchat Filters in Videos?
Snapchat has lots of filters and lens options in its store to augment your photos and videos making it look attractive. Snapchat’s various features sometimes confuse beginners. Here is a brief lesson: Lenses are animated reality while filters are static image overlays.
Here’s How to Enable Snapchat Filters:
Before using the filters, you need to first enable them. Here’s how you will do
- First, log in to your Snapchat app.
- Click on your profile icon in the top-left corner of the screen of your device.
- Click on the gear icon that you can see on the top-right corner to open the Settings.
- After opening the Settings, you will see “Additional Services” under which you need to click on “Manage”.
- Then tap the slider at the top turn on filters.
Now let’s learn how to use Snapchat filters in videos but keep in mind that filters are static whereas lenses are reality animation. Here’s how you will use your Snapchat filters:
- Repeat the first step as mentioned above which is to open the Snapchat app.
- Take a photo by clicking the circle in the bottom-center of your screen, or even take a video by continuously pressing it down.
- Swipe left or right over the photo or video that you took to run through your filters.
- And lastly, you will see a blue and white button at the bottom-right corner of your device’s screen, tap on that and you can send the snap to your friends and family or can even add it to your story.
Related Article: How to Share An Android App by Google Nearby Share App?
Use Swipe and Tap for Multiple Filters.
To-do list for using Snapchat filters:
- Open Snapchat app
- Click on the screen. A list of icons will appear at the bottom.
- Swipe through the collection of lens options placed at the bottom of the screen.
- Whenever you are ready, select whichever lens you like and click on its icon to capture a photo.
You can add more than one lens by aligning them together.
How to Use SnapChat Filters like a Pro Video:
I hope this article is helpful for you. If you have some of your own ideas then please comment them down. Share it with your family and friends to benefit them.